Wednesday, August 5, 2009

36 Weeks!

36 weeks pregnant... All the women who have kids know what I am feeling - fingers and toes look like sausages, I have to waddle from place to place, stomach randomly jerks from side to side (usually in the middle of client meetings), and sleeping is pretty miserable. I am assuming God made it this way so that once the baby comes, I am already used to not sleeping - seems to make sense... Rob is a great husband and partner - he is very sympathetic and sweet to me - but I still wish they had some type of pill that boys could take that would give them all the symptoms just for like 24 hours :-)...

In the past few weeks/months we have been doing all of the normal things to get prepared for Baby Wilson. Painted the baby room, got a baby bed, registered at Babies R Us, had a baby shower, set up the nursery (see the pics below), and signed up for birthing classes. Monday night was our first of three classes. This one covered the details and stages of actual labor - it was very interesting and eye opening - I really never knew how big 10 centimeters really was! We are getting very excited not only to meet our baby, but that we get to find out if it is a he or a she!! I leave from work for maternity leave on Aug 14 - only 7 days left and then I can get all the tiny little last minute things done, then after that it will just be a matter of time!!

















1 comment:

  1. What a cute nursery! I love the monogrammed signs. I may just steal that idea for Mallory and Brody's nursery. I have a blog, but it's private. Send me your email address if you want to be added as a reader. I sympathize with your pregnancy pains. I'm 34 weeks, 3 days with twins. I agree that our hubby's should have to feel our symptoms for a 24 hour period.

    ReplyDelete